Award Winning Natural Fiber Bento Boxes at NY NOW 2018
The most sustainable food containers for your lunch!
The Minimal Natural Fiber products are reusable, recyclable food containers made from discarded rice husk. It’s chip and crack resistant, and it designed to last years in both cafe and home environments. By using tons of rice husk rich material, we found a much better sustainable to handle to the by-product of rice production. Also, by using much less amount of plastic material, separate us from those non-renewable resources. All of these make our product the most eco friendly food containers. It separates us from those non-renewable resources. It’s chip and crack resistant, and it’s designed to last for years in both cafe and home environments. By using much less amount of plastic material, it makes them most sustainable food containers.
The Minimal Natural Fiber Bento Box , Bento Plus, Salad Box, Bento box V2 all come with large size container and one small source container, is ideal companion for a good size lunch, perfect for going school, back to work or on your trip.
- Food Grade tight silicone seal , components, BPA Free
- Comes with handy source container and two dividers
- Removable divider design for more paretic using
- Built-in pressure relief valve
- Dishwasher safe and Microwave oven safe
- Material: Natural Paddy fiber , PP , Silicone