1. Minimalist design ceramic basin: smooth lines and bright colors will surely match any home, apartment, office. It is very suitable for growing herbs, succulents, cacti, aloe vera and other plants.
2. Selected ceramic materials, fired at high temperature, the glazed surface adopts the kiln process, the edges are smooth, and the porcelain is delicate.
3. There are drainage holes at the bottom of the flowerpot to achieve the function of ventilation and drainage, which can prevent excessive watering of the flowerpot, promote plant health, and promote plant growth, with strong air permeability.
4. The bottom of the flowerpot has been repeatedly polished to effectively reduce the friction with the desktop, so as to achieve the purpose of protecting the desktop. It is another advantage that it is stable when placed, and you can use it with confidence.
5. Keep it clean: This flower pot will not be a mess on your table! The bottom of the pot has a drain hole and a tray to prevent excess water from overflowing. Your furniture is safe, just tilt and drain.